Friday, February 15, 2008

Well, now that I'm involved in the "23 Things on a Stick" project, I've been spending a little time exploring all the cool new tools that are out there! Turns out I'm not as much of a geek as I thought I was, because I am managing to work my way down the list of "23 things" , and I'm learning more and accomplishing more than I thought I could!



Here is an image I found while scrounging around Flickr! I've discovered that Flickr is an awesome tool and I can't wait to find ways to incorporate it into our new Library 2.0 concept! This happens to be the carousel located near by the Eiffel Tower in Paris. If you haven't guessed, Paris is my most favorite city on the planet, and the next time I go to Paris I am going for a ride :)


Credits for this image go to the photographer "bratan" at farm1.static.flickr.com

2 comments:

jd aka diane said...

did you ever do any more with 23 things? j/c

Cindy said...

May I ask where you studied to become a Librarian?

Thank you.